Welcome

This blog is about Life and the things that make us happy! I am one of those girls who loves to cook great food and throw small parties with confetti and close friends! There is also nothing like a nice summer night throwing a BBQ with campfires and smores!!! This is what life is all about!!! :]

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

HaPpY EaStER



I hope that everyone had a great Easter! 
I really tried focusing on what the true meaning of Easter is. I have been doing a bible study the past few months and it has really helped me learn so much about the Bible and God. I considered myself a christian but really didn't know much except one or two stories.  This past week we finished up reading Mark, right in time for Easter and boy it truly was just what I needed as a reminder for what Jesus has done for us! If you need the reminder you should read Mark 13-16...WOW... is the only word that comes to me when I read it!

This morning while I sat in Church, I kind of expected for the service to be a traditional service, reading through the bible and covering certain verses but I found myself in awe of the story he was telling, going through the bible and what the few days before Christ being resurrected really meant and what was really going on. It was so wonderful and understanding it as much as I did from the bible study really helped too I am sure. Needless to say the service was wonderful!

We followed the service with an early dinner, which was marvelous! A great ham with all the side dishes and dessert...I don't need to eat for a week now!!! :) 

I hope everyone had as wonderful of an Easter as I had! May your week be filled with happiness!


No comments:

Post a Comment