Welcome

This blog is about Life and the things that make us happy! I am one of those girls who loves to cook great food and throw small parties with confetti and close friends! There is also nothing like a nice summer night throwing a BBQ with campfires and smores!!! This is what life is all about!!! :]

Thursday, April 11, 2013

My favorite Blogs

These are my favorite blogs that I follow... daily!

Brunchatsaks.blogspot.com
She posts about food, fashion, decor, diy, style...basically all of it!
She has some great Gluten free recipes
This is a photo of her recent posting.


Restoredstyle.com
Her blog has some many great how to's, and before and afters!!
I am always looking for a good update for my house so I love this blog.
This is a picture of her bathroom she just remodeled.


Christihill.wordpress.com
Her blog is based around her cancer and Gods healing
Very INSPIRING!!!!
This girl goes to bible study with me and is such a huge blessing.


Cupcakesandcashmere.com
Her blog has great fashion advice! 
She also has recipes, decor and how to's which I love too!
Here is a picture of her recent posting.


Lovetaza.com
This blog is one of my favorites!
I have been following her for quite a few years and can actually say that I have read EVERY post! She has an amazing story/journey and recommend this blog!
This is a photo of her recent post!


Last but not least
mamalaughlin.com
Her blog is focused on her weight loss journey which is amazing! 
She is hilarious and is one of the best writers that I have seen!
This is a photo of her before and after...
you'll be addicted to this blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment